Saw format REMA FX550 - 6 axis
Price applies to the model - 6 axes - programmable tilting and lifting of the main saw, height and position of the left / right undercutter, longitudinal scale, transverse ruler - 7 inch touch panel
Model 5osi - 82.900, - net
Model 3osi - 71.900, - net
Model 2osie - 57.500, - net
Manual model - 49.900, - net
- new machine
- CE certificate
- warranty from the manufacturer - REMA
- Polish production
- 6kW main engine
REMA Fx550 is a completely new design of a panel saw that surpasses everything we've created so far. Precise homing and cutting systems ensure easier and faster work. Innovative dust extraction systems improve working conditions. The durable design means trouble-free operation and the machine's efficiency for many years. You can cut many different materials on the same machine, the maximum diameter of the blade Φ550 allows you to cut to a height of 200 mm. The powerful 6kW engine in the S1 standard can cope with solid wood and any type of furniture board, also cut-packaged. Ergonomic solutions combined with the design of the machine make work a pleasure.
The saw is available in 5 basic versions:
> 6 of axes set by servo drives, 7 controlled touch panel, positioning: transverse ruler, longitudinal scale, height and angle of the main saw, and the height and vertical position of the undercut saw.
> 5 axes set by servo drives, 7-controlled inch touch panel, positioning: longitudinal ruler, height and angle of the main saw, and the height and vertical position of the undercut saw.
> 3 axes set by servo drives, 4 controlled touch panel, positioning: longitudinal ruler, height and main saw angle.
> 2 axes set by servo drives, 4 inch touch panel controlled, positioning: height and angle of the main saw.
> Version with manual angle and sawing height adjustment.
- The easily accessible high resolution touch panel provides full control over the machine's operation. With quick movement, you can move it to another location.
- A new crosscut edge bumper equipped with a precise positioning system, with the possibility of mounting an electronic reader with an accuracy of 0,1 mm (optional).
- New swivel bracket with higher strength and easier maintenance. It is possible to supply the 2 saw with independent bumpers with electronic readers (optional).
- Electronic reader of the longitudinal sawing width with absolute memory function with the 0,1 mm accuracy. (option for axial and manual 2 versions).
- A new system for precise adjustment of the longitudinal ruler. Fast, accurate and reliable, with the function of collision-free approach to the main saw.
- Innovative top cover, easy to set with an ergonomic handle. The gas spring used allows for smooth and smooth adjustment to the height of the material being cut.
- For the version with 6 axes, an automatic transverse ruler controlled from the touch panel is available, ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- The new design of the cutting unit allows you to install a disc with a maximum diameter of Ø550 mm (without scoring). Solid cast iron components ensure the machine's efficiency for years.
- Innovative main spindle shaft with increased diameter, using compensation springs is much quieter and vibrations are kept to a minimum. The solution was developed on the basis of research carried out in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Gdańsk University of Technology.
- The rail has been designed for optimum dust removal. Minimizing the space below the podcinaka and shorter nozzle facilitate the suction of chips.
- The innovation of the top cover is hidden inside. The chips ejected by the main saw are effectively captured by two zones with higher suction parameters. The solution was developed on the basis of research carried out in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Gdańsk University of Technology.
- New machine body based on profiles connected with latches and welded together. The highest level of rigidity of the structure, used only in the best format saws
diameter of the main saw
|The height of the main saw adjustment in the vertical|
|for ⌀300 saw||0-75mm|
|for ⌀350 saw||15-100mm|
|for ⌀400 saw||40-125mm|
|for ⌀450 saw||73-150mm|
|for ⌀500 saw||90-175mm|
|for ⌀550 saw||120-200mm|
|The height of the main saw adjustment at an angle 45 °|
|for ⌀300 saw||0-50mm|
|for ⌀350 saw||10-70mm|
|for ⌀400 saw||28-85mm|
|for ⌀450 saw||50-105mm|
|for ⌀500 saw||63-122mm|
|for ⌀550 saw||85-140mm|
|Tilt saw blade||0-45 ° / (optional) 0-46 °|
|Sawing length using the auxiliary table|
|with a strip at the back of the table||for the movable table 250 = 2500mm|
|with a strip at the back of the table||for the movable table 300 = 3000mm|
|with a strip at the back of the table||for the movable table 320 = 3200mm|
|with a strip at the back of the table||for the movable table 390 = 3700mm|
|The sawing width when using the bumper on the auxiliary table|
|Bumper with micro-adjustment||170-1682mm|
|Slip (from - to)||195-3200mm|
|Bumper with digital reading||213-1845mm|
|Bumper with digital reading with micro-adjustment||213-1685mm|
|Max. distance of the longitudinal guide from the saw||1400mm|
|Main engine power||6kW / (optional) 7,5kW|
|The engine power of the cutting spindle||0,75kW|
|Diameter of circular saw cutting spindle||120-130mm|
|Rotational speed of the cutting spindle||8500obr./min.|
|Diameter of the main spindle tip||30mm|
|Diameter of the tip of the cutting spindle||20mm|
|Main spindle speed||3500 / 4500 / 6000obr / min|
|Dimensions of the movable table||250 table: 416x2500mm|
|Dimensions of the movable table||300 table: 416x3010mm|
|Dimensions of the movable table||320 table: 416x3200mm|
|Dimensions of the movable table||390 table: 416x3900mm|
|Dimensions of the fixed table||705x1500mm|
|Overall dimensions of the saw|
|length||for the table version 250 = 3000mm|
|length||for the table version 300 = 3500mm|
|length||for the table version 320 = 3700mm|
|length||for the table version 390 = 4400mm|
|width||3776 + extension, 5025mm in total|
|Outer diameter of sawdust extraction - upper cover||80mm|
|Outer diameter of sawdust extraction - bottom suction nozzle||125mm|
|The air requirement of the bottom nozzle||900m3/h|
|The air demand of the upper cover||360m3/h|
The machine is equipped with elements that are visible in the picture.
Offered machines are fully operational, after a technical review. You can check them at the place of purchase.
* the only such machine, photos and description refer to the offered machine.
The price list does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Availability: to orderinstallment
1292PLN Gross / 48mies.* with own contribution: 70540 PLN lease
+ 48 691-483-397
The leasing installment amount is an example amount. We will adjust the leasing offer according to the predisposition of the buyer.