Driller are intended for drilling, reaming and deepening round holes with a drill bit. We distinguish mainly drills such as:
- table (small machine set on workbench).
- column (the drill or its spindle is mounted on a column enabling positioning of the drill, its vertical movement and vertical drive. Used in larger workshops and in industry).
- impact (a drill in which, in addition to rotary movement, the drill performs a reciprocating movement, hitting the workpiece, used to process hard and brittle materials, mainly building materials).
- turret (with revolver tool head).
- Multi-spindle (with many spindles rotating simultaneously, it can be used to drill many holes simultaneously, mainly industrial).
- Coordinate drilling machine (for drilling holes with very accurate position).
What wood drill?
Depending on the type of wood we will drill, we offer carpentry machines such as:
Wood drill for professional and DIY?
What we should also pay attention to when buying a drill for a professional or DIY.
- number of spindles,
- engine power,
- number of rotation speeds.
Manufacturers of wood drills
In our offer you will find, for example, producers of such brands as: MAGGI, PEMAL, STOMANA, GOMAD, HOLZMANN.