compressor spręża zasysane z atmosfery powietrze do ciśnienia roboczego. Kompresor posiada filtr ssawny, który oddziela kurz wraz z innymi cząstkami od powietrza zassanego.
Considering the compression method, we distinguish compressors:
Lobe - They draw air into the compression chamber, then close, compress and pump compressed air into the tank. Displacement compressors are divided into:
- Single stage - They are used for working pressure up to 10 bar and capacity 100m3 / h
- Two-stage with cooling - With intercooling as a result of pre-compression, the air is cooled before entering the second high compression ratio. These devices are used at a pressure of 7 to 10 bar.
- Kompresory Membranowe – They compress air through a tight and tight membrane. They produce compressed air that is free of impurities. They are great above all in supplying medical equipment as well as in the food industry. This type of diaphragm compressor is maintenance-free and reaches an operating pressure of up to 10 bar.
- Kompresory Rotacyjne – At 2-stage compression with cooling, they create an operating pressure of up to about 7 bar. These compressors work quietly. If oil is introduced into the compression chambers during compression, a pressure of up to 10 bar can be achieved in single-stage rotary screw and multi-chamber devices. The oil is used to lubricate, cool and seal the impeller.
- Kompresory Śrubowe – They have two shafts joined together with a screw profile. During rotation, these profiles roll around, but they pump air around the body walls from the suction to the pressure side.
- Kompresory rotacyjne wielokomorowe – Zasysa powietrze poprzez filtr i zawór ssawny. W trakcie sprężania do komór wtryskuje się olej, który oddziela się od powietrza w zbiorniku powietrzno – olejowym przed przekazaniem powietrza do sieci. Po ochłodzeniu i przefiltrowaniu olej ponownie się wtryskuje.
flow - are also known as turbines. They suck and accelerate atmospheric air through wheels with blades or propellers. The kinetic energy of the stream in the connected tank is transformed into the potential energy of compressed air. These compressors are primarily characterized by high efficiency. We divide flow devices into axial and radial compressors.