VII Guarantee conditions
We have clear warranty terms that should be consulted before making a complaint to help resolve the problem quickly.
A. New devices
1. The manufacturer's warranty is granted for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase in the case of professional use and 24 months from the date of purchase in the case of purchase and consumer use.
2. During the warranty period, defects resulting from manufacturing errors or material defects are removed.
3. Repairs are carried out as soon as possible, however, the repair period should not exceed 21 business days from the day the machine is delivered for service at the company's headquarters. This deadline may be extended if it is necessary to import parts from abroad. We always make every effort to repair the machine as soon as possible.
4. If the device cannot be repaired during the warranty period, the customer has the right to exchange the device for a new one or cash back.
5. The condition of accepting the equipment at the MAR-MASZ website is filling out the complaint form together with a detailed description of the defects appearing on it at www.mar-masz.pl/regulamin and providing the machine in complete condition together with the proof of purchase and printed complaint form.
6. In the case of warranty repairs, please provide the device using the original packaging, which ensures correct transport of the device.
7. The Guarantor is not responsible for the destruction or damage of the product resulting from improper packaging or protection of the product by the Buyer during transport. The site does not accept cash on delivery parcels.
8. If the machine is to be repaired on site, the customer bears the cost of travel and stay for the service technician.
9. After considering the complaint, the website contacts the customer based on the data provided in the complaint form.
10. The user loses the guarantee in the case of:
10.1. disassembly or modification of the machine by the intervention of persons or third parties
10.2. improper assembly, maintenance, storage and transport of the machine
10.3. mechanical, chemical and thermal damages
10.4. inconsistent use with the operating instructions and intended use
10.5. operation of the device without the equipment recommended by the manufacturer (e.g. extraction)
10.6. statement that the equipment was still in operation after the manifestation of the malfunction symptoms
11. The warranty does not cover:
11.1. replacement of wearing parts (as well as parts and consumables) e.g. contactors, fuses, spindles, axles, joints, gaskets, seals, O-rings, simering, coolant pumps, limit switches, thermal protections (etc.), bearings, power cables , abrasive and cutting discs, drive cables, tool holders, drills, chisels, oils, greases, power supplies, etc.
11.2. damage caused as a result of lightning or the fault of a voltage installation.
11.3. damage resulting from overloading of equipment due to excessive and / or improper operation
11.4. incorrect connection of power supply installations (electric, pneumatic, hydraulic)
11.5. adjustment and tightening of bolted connections is not considered a warranty repair
12. The Guarantor reserves the right to charge the Claimant with handling costs related to conducting the expertise and transport, if the advertised product is in good working order or the damage was not covered by the warranty. In such a case, the Claimant will be charged a handling fee in the amount of the Guarantor's costs.
13. The warranty does not give the Buyer the right to claim reimbursement of lost profits or additional costs incurred due to damage to the device.
14. After repair, the advertised goods will be sent back at the expense of the Guarantor.
15. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
16. The warranty on the purchased machines is valid only in Poland.
B. Used machines
Before buying, read the facts and inspect the machine. The equipment of a used machine may differ from the equipment of the same new machine, the differences may result from changes made by previous users. The machine must be adjusted before use. own needs. Used machines are sold without warranty. Purchase of used machinery means acceptance of the regulations.