I General information
1. The owner of the online store www.mar-masz.pl hereinafter referred to as the Shop is PPHU MAR-MASZ Henryk Pioch Sierakowska Huta 21, 83-340 Sierakowice Nip 589-141-88-95
2. Shop is available at www.mar-masz.pl
3. By placing an order at www.mar-masz.pl, the Customer agrees to include www.mar-masz.pl in the database and to process his personal data for the purposes of the contract. Providing personal data by the customer and consent to their processing is necessary to complete the order by www.mar-masz.pl
II Accepting orders
1. The customer may place orders in the 24 Store, 7 hours a day, days a week.
2. Information about products presented on the Store's websites does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
3. Registration and creating an account is a prerequisite for placing an order at the shop www.mar-masz.pl
4. Orders are placed via the order form placed on the website www.mar-masz.pl for each product. By placing an order it is necessary to complete the order form located in the online store, approve it and automatically send it to the store www.mar-masz.pl
5. Orders with an incorrectly completed form and orders that are not confirmed will not be processed.
6. To finalize an order, add products to the "basket", specify the shipping method and payment method, and indicate the shipping data. After placing the order, the customer will receive a message confirming the order to the e-mail address provided by him.
7. All orders placed via the store, e-mail contact, telephone or auction portals require confirmation of the availability of goods and confirmation of acceptance for execution. The order confirmed and accepted for execution can not be canceled.
8. The owner of the shop www.mar-masz.pl reserves the right to verify the order and cancel it in case of doubt as to the reliability of such an order.
III. Realization of orders
1. The order is realized on the condition that the goods are in stock. In the absence of goods or parts thereof, the Customer is informed of this via email and decides on the method of order completion (cancellation of the whole, execution of part of the order).
2. The store reserves the right to cancel the order if there is no item in the warehouse, which is communicated to the customer by e-mail.
4. Products ordered for an individual customer order can not be canceled and no changes can be made to the order.
5. Expected duration of the contract:
Goods available in stock - shipping to 3 working days,
Goods imported on order - individual execution time.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, the delivery time is extended by the time of the transfer.
6. By default, VAT invoices are issued for all products.
7. The prices listed in the online store www.mar-masz.pl are net prices in Polish zlotys, the final price to be paid is the gross price in Polish zlotys including VAT 23%.
7a. The net price is given for international transactions, EU clients with EU TINs.
8. Shop www.mar-masz.pl reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Store's offer, to introduce new products to the offer, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns or to introduce changes in them.
1. We send ordered goods via a courier company, forwarding.
2. The transport costs are borne by the Buyer.
2a. Shipping costs given in the description of a given item are valid in Poland. Outside Poland, costs are calculated individually.
3. Shipments sent by courier are usually delivered the next business day after shipment from our warehouse.
4. The store is not responsible for delays or non-delivery of goods caused by an incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the customer.
5. The date of receipt of the shipment is the time of order completion + delivery time.
6. There is a possibility of personal collection at the company's headquarters.
V Forms of payment
The following forms of payment are possible:
- Cash - on personal collection.
- Traditional transfer - once the payment is credited to our bank account, the order is forwarded for execution.
- Cash on delivery.
- Installments / Leasing.
VI Complaints, returns
1. In the case of non-compliance of the product with the description contained in the order or finding factory defects in the product, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint.
2. Pursuant to the 30 Act of May 2014 "on consumer rights", the consumer may withdraw from the contract of purchased goods within 14 days from the date of delivery. The MAR-MASZ company will refund the price of the purchased goods to the customer's account - provided that the goods are returned with a completed withdrawal form. The cost of delivery and return is not refundable. The return of the price paid is possible only if the product has not been used, nor has it been damaged in any way and it is in the original packaging together with the Seller's documents attached to the product.
3. The complaint will be processed within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel with the advertised product. If the complaint is accepted, the Customer will receive a shipment with repaired or replaced goods, and if it is not possible, the Shop will refund the equivalent of the goods to the customer or offer other available goods instead.
4. The basis of the complaint are not differences in the appearance of the goods, viewed on the website, and delivered to the customer, which differences may result from other parameters, monitor settings.
5. If the product is affected by mechanical damage, there is no right to withdraw from the contract or warranty.
6. We are not liable for damage to goods that arose as a result of transport. Before collecting the package, please carefully inspect it. If the packaging has been damaged or there is a suspicion that the content has been damaged, please write down the damage report in the presence of the courier (if possible, take a picture of the damaged package). The report is the basis for submitting a complaint in a courier company.
VII Guarantee conditions
We have clear warranty terms that should be consulted before making a complaint to help resolve the problem quickly.
A. New devices
1. The manufacturer's warranty is granted for the period of 12 months from the date of purchase in the case of professional use and on 24 months from the date of purchase in the case of purchase and consumer use.
2. During the warranty period, defects resulting from manufacturing errors or material defects are removed.
3. Repairs are carried out as soon as possible, however, the repair time should not exceed 21 working days counting from the date of delivery of the machine to the service at the company's headquarters. This deadline may be extended if it is necessary to import parts from abroad. We always make every effort to repair the machine as quickly as possible.
4. If the device can not be repaired during the warranty period, the customer has the right to replace the device with a new one or to return cash.
5. The condition for accepting the equipment for the MAR-MASZ service is filling in the complaint form with a detailed description of defects appearing on it, available at www.mar-masz.pl/regulamin and delivery of the machine in complete condition with a proof of purchase and a printed complaint form.
6. In the case of warranty repairs, please provide the device using the original packaging which ensures correct transport of the device.
7. The guarantor is not liable for damage or product damage resulting from improper packaging or product protection by the Purchaser during transport. The website does not accept parcels on delivery.
8. In the event that the machine is to be repaired on site, the customer bears the cost of the travel and stay of the service technician.
9. After considering the complaint, the website contacts the client based on the data provided in the complaint form.
10. The user loses the guarantee in the case of:
10.1. disassembly or modification of the machine by interference of persons or third parties
10.2. incorrect assembly, maintenance, storage and transport of the machine
10.3. mechanical, chemical and thermal damage
10.4. incompatible use with the instructions for use and intended use
10.5. operation of the device without the accessories (eg extraction) recommended by the manufacturer
10.6. stating that the equipment was still in operation after the symptoms of disability were revealed
11. The warranty does not cover:
11.1. replacement of wear parts in a natural way (and parts and consumables), eg contactors, fuses, spindles, axles, joints, gaskets, sealants, O-rings, simers, coolant pumps, limiters, thermal protections (etc.), bearings, power cables , grinding and cutting discs, drive cables, tool holders, drills, chisels, oils, lubricants, power supplies, etc.
11.2. damage caused by atmospheric discharges or fault of the voltage installation.
11.3. damage resulting from overloading of the equipment due to excessive and / or improper use
11.4. incorrect connection of power installations (electric, pneumatic, hydraulic)
11.5. no adjustment or tightening of screw connections is considered to be a warranty repair
12. The Guarantor reserves the right to charge the Claimant with handling costs related to carrying out the expertise and transport, if the product complained about will be functional or damage was not covered by the warranty. In this case, the Advertiser will be charged a handling fee in the amount of the Guarantor's costs.
13. The guarantee does not give the Buyer the right to demand the return of lost profits or additional costs incurred due to damage to the device.
14. After the repair, the goods complained about will be sent back at the expense of the Guarantor.
15. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
16. The warranty for purchased machines is valid only in Poland.
B. Used machines
Before buying, read the actual state and inspect the machine. Used machines are sold without warranty. Purchase of second-hand machines means acceptance of the regulations.
VIII Final provisions
1. In matters not covered in the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special terms of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code and the Act on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product shall apply.
2. All personal data obtained during the store operation is confidential and protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on "Protection of personal data".
3. Shop www.mar-masz.pl reserves the right to change the content of the regulations at any time.
4. Placing an order is tantamount to accepting all provisions of the regulations.